I'm not exactly sure if there's some sort of rules to follow with this "quick takes" thing, all I've seen is that 1)people tend to do it on Fridays and 2)you simply write 7 "quick takes"...so if you are suppose to link it to something or do something more with this, well I don't quite know so let me know!
1) I just watch the Desperate Housewives of NY final reunion and it was CRAZY. Kelly is so hard to follow that I was literally laughing out loud at half the stuff she said because well...it was too loopy not to!
2) I just ate an avocado and it was so delicious. I like to think that I am eating SUPER healthy when I eat them but unfortunately I know that they are rather high in fat content. Okay, I lied. I had two. But that was all I had for lunch so it's all good. Right?!
3) I'm stressing a bit because we are suppose to be out of our apartment at the end of next month and we need to either find a courtesy officer gig (free rent for us since my husband is a cop) which isn't easy or find a house because we are done throwing money into apartments. The house thing would be great, we have been looking but it's rather a lot to take in. Obviously if we are able to find a courtesy officer gig we would take that because we need to pay off some debt and to be able to throw all our money, that would be normally used for rent, to pay that off and save up before getting a house...well, that would rock. We shall see!!!
4) My older brother is getting married in 2 weeks and I'm soooooo excited!!!
5) I need to find a healthy alternative to my diet coke drinking. I know it's not good for me but it's hard not to drink them because 1)they are tasty 2) they give me that caffeine jump that I need at times and 3) When I think I wanna snack extra, usually a diet coke with do the trick!
6) I'm going to do my best and post my faith story this week. I've been meaning to do it but I'm worried that once I start, I'll keep going and going! Who knows, maybe I wont and will be able to finish it in one sitting. Maybe not. Once again, we shall see!
7) I've found so much inspiration in reading the blogs that I read. I love that God has opened this door for me. I really feel like I am a better person because instead of holding things in or desperately trying to explain to someone who just doesn't get it, I'm able to vent my feelings on here knowing that I have some amazing people who know the pain/anxiety/hope/desire I feel and are able to give advice or a simple prayer. Also, this week especially there have been quite a few posts of others that I have read and literally been taken aback because it feels like something that I have emotionally been trying to express for so long now and there it was...typed out on someone's blog. Truly amazing and truly God-sent.
That's it for my first "Quick Takes!!"
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
Summer Necklaces: Frida, Iris & Anne with an e
7 hours ago