background

Friday, September 13, 2013

Come on Fall

Sure, it's still well over 90 degrees out but I'm thinking if maybe I light a Fall candle and drink an Octoberfest brew then the weather will catch a hint...



Seems simple enough!

I'm so ready for Fall... and scarves and cooler weather and tall boots and pumpkin anything and cooler weather and snuggles under blankets and cooler weather and Fall beers and did I mention cooler weather?

Ps-thanks for the congrats on my new niece/nephew that's on the way! Keep those prayers coming, please, first doctor's appointment is coming up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Kat said...

I am so ready for fall too! It was about 90degrees yesterday but I still made pumpkin choc. chip cookies :)

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

me tooooooooooooooo!

Faith makes things possible said...

Kat-pumpkin chocolate chip cookies?! Can I have the recipe?!?!