background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A baby and her bear

When we brought F home from the hospital my Gm placed a bear in the bassinet with her. It was actually the first gift she received! Well, ever since then that bear has been in her bassinet and now with her in her crib and she snuggles with it...and it's something she must have with her or she can't sleep.

Here's just a few pictures I've taken while she's been sleeping...


And when we had her 6 month pictures taken we had to have a couple shots of her and her BFF...thanks to her Aunt E for once again capturing these precious pictures:





So when it came to her Halloween costume I was thrilled when I went to my local kid resale shop and found a bear costume:


I love that she loves that bear so! It's absolutely precious to walk in and see her snuggled with it or when I see her playing/talking to it!
Aaaand...that's all for now folks! A whole post about my sweet little one and her bear! I could have also written about her love for her lamby (paci wubbanub) but I think I'll wait on that one! ;)

"Find joy in the ordinary..."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Lucky as Sunshine said...

soo cute !!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Adorable pictures. Adorable girl!!

You must share how you add text to your pictures. I've been wanting to post more, but then I get freaked out about some crazed internet person using pictures of my girl without me knowing it. So then I don't post many or any.

Faith makes things possible said...

PPIW: I totally know what you mean!!! I actually posted first without the text and then was talking to my DH about how easily people could "steal" photos and decided I needed to add the text! I use an App call Moldiv-it's mostly for collages (the best college app there is in my opinion!) but you can also edit and add text!

Faith makes things possible said...

Sunshine-thank you! :)

Unknown said...

So sweet. Reagan has lambie which my brother (her godfather) and his fiance gave her for her baptism. We can't go anywhere without it.

Unknown said...

OMG I love her little bear!! I love this whole post :) too cute!!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Too cute!

one joyful day said...

The bear in the middle is my favorite! Love her!! :)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

C does that with her stuffed baby! Too cute.