background

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to blogging and a prayer request....

It's been awhile since I've posted...let's just say it's been a mixture of many things (some good and some not so good) that have kept me away...but, regardless, I don't think it's a coincidence that I decided to come back today because it's today that I found out something pretty amazing-that will most definitely need lot sof prayers....

Please, if y'all get a chance, please pray for a special intention...and as soon as I can, I'll update y'all on the details! :)

Thank you SO much.

11 comments:

Sew said...

seriously. ummmm, spill the beans!!!!!!

JellyBelly said...

I'm with Sew!!!!

Catholic Mutt said...

Will do!

Lucky as Sunshine said...

Praying

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you guys, will be praying.

Kat said...

I agree w/ Sew and JB! I will keep your special intention in my prayers!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Of course, praying! And I 4th the request to spill the beans! ;)

Stephanie @ Blessed to Be said...

Prayers!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Definitely praying!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thank y'all for the prayers!!! And I'm slowly realizing that this may come across that maybe we are pregnant again...we are not!!! But please, keep those prayers coming!!!!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Praying, of course I thought you were pregnant! I am praying for you!!