background

Monday, November 4, 2013

2 months


I can't believe it's been almost 2 month since I've last written! There's been plenty of posts floating around that I've wanted to write but I've just not made the time...or if I finally take the time, my mind draws a blank!

I do have a lot to catch up on but since that's a bit overwhelming to think about-I'll start with just a few little updates:

-My sweet little one is almost 9 months....crazy crazy to think she has almost been out longer than in! It's happening too fast...

-Speaking of happening too fast, how the heck is it November?!?!

-Not only have I been a poor blogger in regards to actually posting, I've slacked on reading and commenting....hoping to change all that!

-Today is Monday...I haven't been able to lift my baby since Friday! :/ Friday my back went out...which hasn't happened in a long time but usually some stretches are enough to fix it. Not this time. I called my husband in tears and panic because I could barely walk and worried about having to pick F up in the morning. Saturday was so bad, we went to a chiropractor (which has helped in the past also) and by Saturday night the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't even walk. My dh took me into the local er clinic and after meeting with the doctor I found out I have a pinched nerve/slipped disk. A couple shots and some meds later I'm feeling better but still not able to pick up F. My dh gas been incredible, doing it all, but I'm definitely hoping to feel better soon because he works nights (tonight actually) and of course of those we would ask for help, 2 are out of town and one is sick. We are thinking of making a pallet on the ground so that way I won't have to pick her up...I don't know, we shall see...I'm trying not to panic...prayers would be greatly appreciated.

-And so much more but I really just felt like I needed to simply start somewhere, so this is it for now!




(courtesy of Pinterest)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I feel your pain! About a month ago the same thing happened to me. Could. Not. Move. I couldn't lift George -- it was horrible. My MRI showed a totally pinched off nerve - hence no feeling and extreme pain in my leg. I'm about to get my second steroid shot in my back. I'll be praying for you!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Definitely praying! Glad to hear from you - but sorry to hear about the back!

Julie said...

Not so good update! Praying for your healing

Lucky as Sunshine said...

Praying for you.. back issues are no fun!

Catholic Mutt said...

Oh no! I hope your back feels better soon, because disc problems do NOT feel good! Great to hear from you (except the part where you're hurting) and I'm glad you decided to "turn on the faucet."

Unknown said...

So glad for an update but not glad to hear about your back. Take care!

Faith makes things possible said...

Jenny: oh dear...back pain is so rough!!! I'll pray for you!!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks yall for the prayers!!! Still hurting but hopefully soon I'll be healed enough to carry on with daily activities...