background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

20 weeks.

How the heck did this happen?

Half way?!

How is it that in the 4.5-5 years of waiting there were days, weeks, years that seemed to drag on and now...here we are half way to meeting this precious miracle that we've waited so long for.

I'm simply in awe.

And the highlight thus far, feeling her wiggles and kicks. She actually kicked and had me jump last night!

Thank you Jesus for this precious gift. I pray that not a single day passes that I don't stop and thank you for her. Thank you Lord, I feel so overwhelmed by it all, but so grateful also.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy half way! It is just so amazing when you feel them moving and grooving in there!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Your bump is SO CUTE!! And your boobs are giant. Haha! You know you <3 me!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Hahaha-I eveh tried and cut some of the bigness off....eek!! I suppose I do love you! ;)

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

It's amazing how fast it goes once you get pregnant! I've only got 10 weeks left!

Sarah said...

Yay for halfway!! I still can't believe Nathaniel is already here... I feel like we just got our BFP (and then in some ways, it has felt like eternity too :)).

Donna said...

What beautiful, awesome pictures! You look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

So cute! And your so skinny!! I was huge at 20 weeks!

Ania said...

Yay for cute bumps! I agree, second tri is flying by.

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Look at your beautiful bump! :) Praise God for the GIFT of life!!!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Look at your beautiful bump! :) Praise God for the GIFT of life!!!

St. Rita's Roses said...

You look beautiful!! love the scarf too!! isnt being preggo the best!!! Enjoy every minute! God Bless you and baby