I'm into posting pics lately...maybe because I'm not posting on FB so I feel the need to post here!
Anyways, yesterday was Monday (obviously) and Mondays are never that great, but I tried. Here's the top 4 things that made my Monday brighter...
1) Nannying for this little smiley three month old:
2) Thai tea boba tea! When I remembered I was going to take the picture I had already finished it...trust me, it was yummy!!:
3) Spring Rolls for lunch from a yummy Pho place:
4) And lastly, wearing a pink flower and teal earrings...love the color combo! When my Gm saw me last night she asked, "Oh! A pretty flower!! What are you celebrating?!" I told her, "The fact that it's Monday and I don't even mind!
So that was Monday! And surprisingly, I had a wonderful day, even though I was going on like 3 hours of sleep!
And for today...well Cd1 hit (or is about to, started spotting and cramping today), reeeeeaaaaallly late for me (36 days!!), and this cycle consisted of (get ready for more numbers!):
1) weeks 1-3 me being rather down. Funk with a capital F every day. Foggy mind, weight on the chest, anger, sadness and bitterness kinda Funk. Prayer didn't seem to help and I just felt miserable.
2) Not seeing one.single.thing whilst wiping (oh, blogging...how I share too much!) around my normal "alleged" ovulation time.
3) No sore boo.bs at all.
4) Super sensitive and emotional-even more than my normal self...which is a lot!
Anyways, I'm guessing since I was so down at the beginning of the cycle-and only as of last week start feeling better-I'm not feeling out of sorts with this (almost) Cd1 because I'm just so beyond grateful that I'm feeling better again.
God is good that way. I would probably lose it if I was still in my Funk AND hormonal and crampy at the same time.
Which brings me to yet another number list for today. I call this my, "feel sorry for me but then not really because it works out in the end" list:
1) I lost $20 at the grocery store getting ingredients for dinner [sliders, shown below!].
2) On the way home someone cut me off and I started to cry, thinking, "why are people so mean?!" Hello PMS!!
3) Got home and realized I forgot the main ingredient, the meat. So I had to drive all the way back to the store!
But, God was looking out for this crazy girl because when I got there I found out someone turned in my $20! So if I hadn't forgotten the meat I wouldn't have known that my money was turned in!
See, God is good! And I'll try my best to celebrate these little things!!
And for my last list, two things I'm grateful for:
1) My husband who is going to that ice cream shop I talked about in my last post right now to get us dessert because he's awesome and knows I only ever crave desserts when I'm around/on my period.
2) This was the beautiful view God had for me tonight after leaving the store for the second time:
See, God is good!
Don't forget to celebrate the little things!
P.s sorry this post has so much going on..I guess it's a pretty good idea of what my mind has been like these last couple days!!!