background

Thursday, April 4, 2013

To new blog or not to new blog part 2

I've enjoyed reading the comments about whether or not y'all think I should start a new blog  and to be honest with y'all, I still have no clue what I want to do!

Well, I guess if I'm going to be completely honest with y'all I should tell you that I did start a new blog and I have already posted on it a couple times.  BUUUT...I am not sure if I want to keep it.  I'm playing around with it to see if I'm comfortable with having a blog that is not so anonymous and has more pictures (of our faces...ahh!!). 

I do really wish I could just keep this one and slowly transition into being more open with pictures and whatnot, but I have that fear in the back of my head that someone IRL will stumble across my blog and re-read my posts and find one that I had written about their lack of sensitivity or how frustrated I was, etc and take it personally or judge.  I am definitely struggling with worrying about what others will think.  Since this blog is still somewhat anonymous, I do not fear so much what people think (but I would surely hate it if y'all thought poorly of me!!).

Goodness...I really feel as if I am rambling on.  Bottom line, I'm still unsure, so for now I will keep this one going and may continue to post on the other one and if and when I do decide to let people know about the other one, I'll let y'all know (via emails and whatnot).

And now...I'm off to shower since little Miss is napping.  My showers are my saving grace at times.  I must get a shower every single day or else I feel a bit frazzled.

A shower and some mascara actually.
Those two things are a must for this new mama.

4 comments:

Sew said...

Yes, a shower and make up are a must for me every single day. Burn the house down, scream your fool head off, but I'm putting my face on, period. I don't care what they do, how they do it...I'm always up before them anyway so they are not actually burning the house down!

:)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I'm with Sew...some may call it vanity, but I don't. You've got to feel good about yourself. It's not REALLY about how you look, of course, but when you feel like you look decent, you feel a lot better about yourself and the day just seems to go better. I for one would have a tough time getting through life without mascara, showers and diet coke.

And two other things:

1) I could never think poorly of you! and
2) I like your face. :) So if you want to show it on this or another blog, I'm okay with that. ;)

Faith makes things possible said...

I am so glad to hear others think the same way. After I hit publish I thought, "people are going to think I'm crazy when I say I need my mascara!" Glad to know y'all don't think I'm a vain one...just one that likes to feel like I don't look like a hot mess everyday! ;) If I feel good then the day goes waaay better!

And Sew-your comment had my laughing...but I totally get it!!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Ahhh, showers! GLORIOUS!!! :-)