background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane..

...don't know when I'll be back again.

Well, actually, it's just a regular plane.

And I'll be back next Thursday.

So basically ignore the title! ;)

I'm off with my MIL to head to Baltimore to visit family-it's my nephew/godson's 4th birthday!!

I'm looking forward to getting away for the week and am really hoping we will make it to the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. We went there last time I was there but since it was during the March for Life, it was way busy and rushed.

Anyways, I may or may not be blogging, we shall see. I just wanted to give a heads up!


(found on pint.erest a few weeks ago)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Have a fun trip!

JellyBelly said...

Bon voyage!!!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Safe travels!

Ania said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Jenny said...

Have fun!!!! And keep playing scramble!! :)

Grace in my Heart said...

Oh fun! Have a great trip! :)

Rebecca said...

Have fun! We'll have to high-five as you leave Baltimore and I arrive next week!

Sew said...

Ahh! Hit the latin mass downtown baltimore. Best latin mass you will ever attend!

Have fun at the shrine!

It's about 1.5 hours from my moms house and I beg we go every single time. :) Its so worth the drive! :)

Get thee some crab cakes too. :)