background

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prayers for my friend.

I wrote about a friend of mine that easily got pregnant with #1 within a few short months of being married. I then wrote about her loss last September with baby #2.

Well, shortly after the loss of baby #2, her and her husband found out they were expecting again.

They were cautious but hopeful.

She only told family and close friends asking for prayers for this little one, especially because it seemed that there could have been something wrong (as indicated on the ultrasounds).

She got the final word back last week that there little one was perfectly healthy and they even found out that it was a girl!

They celebrated and felt relieved and shared the news with the rest of the world!

However, I just found out that at her appointment today, the baby had passed. Whereas they were celebrating a few short days ago, she now mourns the loss of another baby.

She would have been 15 weeks tomorrow.

Please, please keep B and her family in your prayers tonight. My heart breaks for them.

Thanks in advanced.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh, how tragic. I will pray.

Karey said...

Saw your FB status and wondered what was wrong :( I'll be praying for your friend.

Kat said...

Praying for that family.

Sew said...

OH dear God, that is just awful. I can't even imagine...Praying

Sew said...

OH dear God, that is just awful. I can't even imagine...Praying

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Heartbreaking. I will pray.

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

I am praying.

Faith makes things possible said...

Thank you so much ladies!!!