background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

To new blog or not to new blog

That is the question!

I've been going back and forth lately about whether or not I want to start a new blog. A sort of less anonymous blog-although a lot of y'all I'm now friends with on FB so I guess this blog isn't too private or anonymous!

It's just that I want to write more about happenings with F, what it's like to be a mom post IF, what it's like to be a mom at all (still can't believe this is me!!), post pictures of our heads not cut off, daily ramblings, maybe some of the fun link ups like "what i wore Sunday", etc...

But I'm not sure.

To keep this one going and semi anonymous and fear someone "on the outside" will come across it and read past posts OR keep this one and start a fresh new one to chronicle this fresh new start? You know, one where I wouldn't mind people I know IRL reading (you know, because my life is that exciting)?!

And don't worry, if I did start a new one I'd share (via email from those that asked...ha, I'm assuming people actually would want to!!) with y'all what it is.

So...to new blog or not to new blog?

What to do what to do.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad that we aren't facebook friends yet. I have become friends with so many of the lovely ladies that I blog with. I debated on whether to start a new blog but decided against it because sometimes I feel like I can barely keep up with one let alone 2.

Unknown said...

I started a new one because I just felt like I was starting a new chapter with M. I was never a big post writer though, and still am not. But my other blog is mainly to document M's life and I never post on the IF one anymore. It's just out there for anyone that comes across it and wants to see my journey. I didn't want some people to make the link to both my blogs so they are not linked in any way :) I'd like to still read about your beautiful family!!

Karey said...

I vote for new blog with heads not cut off! Simply because you are all so beautiful and then we'd get to see you more :)

Lea said...

While I am not a blogger, I have followed so many of you wonderful ladies and I felt especially connected to your story. Maybe because I, too, have a miracle baby girl(who is almost 3!!) after many years of struggling with IF. A new start is always nice! I would love to keep following you. ladecaro@gmail.com

Hebrews 11:1 said...

You could do both. I have debated something like that. It makes me increasingly uncomfortable to post pics and things. I don't know why, just does. If you go private please add me, I want to keep following!

Being Refined said...

Either way, I want to keep reading! :)
I don't really have a preference one way or the other, I respect whatever you decide is best for your family.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your journey and it helped me with mine tremendously (it gave me faith :). I actually found out about NPF through your blog! I found it so helpful to read your experience with IF. I would love to read about your adventures with baby Faith, and hope to relate to them one day soon. I say keep this blog and just add all the new exciting adventures of being a mom. Thanks for sharing!- Caroline

Catholic Mutt said...

That is always a difficult question to figure out! If you do a new blog, I'd definitely want to follow. :)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'm no help at all - it was weird to me too when it changed from all things IF to all things baby ... but I did enjoy reading other's blogs when I found them with baby, but could read back on their IF journey. It helped me to "know" them better.
I'd love to still read if you go private!