background

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beautiful Mother's Day post

No, I'm not taking about this one! I'm not quite that confident in my writing! ;)

I'm talking about a post a friend posted on FB and instead of attempting to explain it, I'll just let y'all read it here.

I had tears reading it. So beautiful and touching.

.....

I'm definitely looking forward towards tomorrow...it's a day I've longed for, hoped for and dreamt about. All thanks to this sweet little one, who made me a mama:


Praying for all mamas, mamas to be, wanna be mamas, and mamas at heart!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Wow this was so beautiful! Happy Mother's day to you!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Wow, indeed! Thank you for sharing!
Happy Mothers Day!!!

Grace in my Heart said...

She is so adorable. Hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day! What a blessing!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks ladies! It was a wonderful day! We usually bring F into Mass in her car seat but this Sunday I carries her in and held her the whole time!! And of course my dh spoiled me even more than he already does! I'll try and post about it later! :)