background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prayers please!!! ***Updated

Hello pretty ladies!

I know it's been a little while since I've posted and to be honest, I have a few posts I'd like to write, but for now...I am asking for prayers for my beautiful sister in law!  

Tomorrow morning at 9:30 CST, my SIL, E, will be having her surgery.  They will be unblocking a blocked tube and looking around to see if there's any other potential problems.  My prayer is for her, the doctors performing the surgery and my little brother who will be waiting anxiously.

My brother will be sending me updates and hopefully I'll be able to update everyone here. 

Until then, please oh please keep her and my brother and the doctors in your prayers.

Saint Gerard, Saint Therese, Our Blessed Mother, PRAY for US. 

***Update:
My brother texted about 2 hours after her surgery and said that the doctor said everything went great!  He will hear more later and let us know!  But for now, we can offer up prayers of thankgiving that everything went so well!  Praise The Lord!!!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Praying for her!

Catholic Mutt said...

Absolutely! Praying!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Yes! praying for her.

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Of course! Prayers coming!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks everyone for praying!!! I'm sure it helped everything go so smoothly!!! :) Y'all are the best and some of the most powerful prayer warriors I know! So blessed.