background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I gotta question...

...because goo.gle is NOT helping me!

I'm on CD4 and my period is VL...it's so short and I'm worried it means something is not working right!!

So, do any of y'all know what it means to have a short period?

I've had these short periods, this time and the last two times since surgery, which I'm a little unsure of but a plus is that A)I'm having them on my own and B)ever since the surgery I have had no brown spotting/bleeding which was an every month occurrence during my pre-surgery cycles.

Like I said, I tried to goo.gle about this but found nothing...well, one site said I'm pregnant and one said I'm a princess of a foreign land, so that's no help.

Ok, not really on the princess part but yes on the pregnant part.

Ha! You can pretty much find whatever you want to hear on goo.gle and then some!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, please take a moment to remember those that were injured and the 12 Aggies (and their family and friends) that lost their life in bonfire on this day in 1999. (Aggie bonfire)

"There's a spirit can ne'er be told...it's the spirit of Aggieland."

6 comments:

Sew said...

I always have had short periods...Even medicated, even with high progesterone, even on HCG...

??? Don't know why...

They always went like this HMLVL

Sew said...

I always have had short periods...Even medicated, even with high progesterone, even on HCG...

??? Don't know why...

They always went like this HMLVL

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

HERE

Megan said...

I wouldn't worry. :) Never having struggled with infertility, this cycle for me has been M, H, M/L, L/VL, VL. The days with two symbols mean that it started one way and ended the second way.

Yay for periods starting on their own!! :)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I'm with you on that. I start out CD1 VL, CD2 M, CD3 M, CD4 VL then done. I'm meeting with Dr. H after my surgery and I'll ask him what he thinks bc I have no idea why. I did use to have ones for 6-7 days.

mrsblondies said...

TCIE would know better (and if you're still concerned email her), but I'm pretty sure that having a shorter period is generally less of a concern that a super long period. I used to have mine for 7+ days including spotting at the end and would have 14-21 days of bleeding or spotting during a cycle.

You had low progesterone so your lining may not have been very thick to have to get rid of.