background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've said it once and I'll say it again...

When I'm stressed I like to craft!

And since last week was up there in the stress meter, I crafted quite a bit! This post will mostly be pictures of my crafts, but before that, I wanted to give an update on my cycle:

-CD31.
-slight cramping and boobs are slooooowly starting to hurt.
-hot flashes! I think my body is already anticipating taking the clomid since last time I had the worst hot flashes ever.
-longest cycle ever...I've been averaging 26-28 days.
-I took a hpt...dumb me. My thought, "it's CD31...I haven't had one this long in forever AND although they said I didn't ovulate...God works miracles, right?!" BFN. Who else does this?
-I start back on my metformin tomorrow and then hopefully my period starts and then clomid!

Now...on to what I've been up to during my high stress days:







My wreath I made out of about a gazillion coffee filters! The accessories are removable, so come Christmas, I'm going to add Christmas themed stuff!!






Matching tie shirts for my new little godson and his big brother!






And this is not a craft, but made me laugh! I found this left in my cart at Walmart!!

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of this lazy Sunday with some yummy fall candles lit, a cozy blanket, a good movie, my husband and a glass of wine...

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."(Elizabeth Lawrence)

6 comments:

JellyBelly said...

At least crafting is something constructive!! :)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh my goodness, between you and Danya I am seriously impressed!! I wish crafts made me relaxed. In fact, like cooking, it makes me sooooo stressed!! So, I never do it. Blogging relaxes me, though, ha ha ha!

Thankful said...

That wreath is incredible! Cool.

Angela said...

Ooooh love the wreath! Can't believe those are coffee filters! Very creative! I'm about to make one out of yarn! We'll see how it goes ;)

... said...

I hope you get updates on old posts ;)

I saw this and thought of you:

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-little-more-than-month-until.html

Faith makes things possible said...

Ann-I DO get updates on old posts! :)

Thank you for sharing! That wreath is so cute! I spent about an hour (plus!!) looking at the crafty blog...so fun!

Thanks again! :)