background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Short and sweet...

No, I'm not talking about me! ;) I'm 5 foot 7 inches so not really short but I guess sometimes I'm sweet! Like the day after Halloween, when even though I'm too old for trick or treating and don't have my own little miracles to take out, I still manage to eat 5 pounds of sweets!

Hey, calories don't count on Halloween right?!

No, I mean this post will be short and sweet...actually, it was my fb status from earlier but I thought I'd share:

The new Taylor Swift cd makes paying bills not quite so bad! "wasn't it easier in your fire-fly catching days?"

4 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I love Taylor Swift!!

And my two daughters love her even more and they are obsessed with her new album!!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Ooo, I need to get on it and listen to this album!

Julie said...

I have her first 2 albums, but should buy her 3rd soon!

Anonymous said...

fioricet michiganfioricet codine
Abu dhabi is the normal most western survey in the football, and icelandic most independent street in the dirt.