background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Time for a little laughter!

Okay, so I'm done feeling sad, disappointed, etc...and thankfully as I mentioned in my last post my hope is up.

This is good.

Wanna know what's great?

Laughing with my sweet husband!! You know, that special kind of laughter that completely takes over your body...the pinch in your side, hard to breathe, tears streaming down your face, cheeks hurting and those awkward "catching your breath in the middle of your can't stop laughing spell "noises!!

Yeah, that's the best kind of laughter.

So anyways, here's 2 videos we made last night that kept us laughing so hard that I was crying and trying not to pee my pants! Yeah, we are that cool!

Sorry if you don't think it's as hilarious as we did...it's the little things, you guys! :) Hope y'all enjoy Fred as much as we did!! ;)





YouTube Video






YouTube Video



"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." (e.e Cummings)


8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think 'confused' is my favorite!

Thanks for the reminder to laugh every day :).

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Ha ha, "reach for the stars"! You guys must have a lot of fun!! Hilarious!!

Mary said...

LOLLLL I was laughing so hard my husband asked me what the heck was going on :) hahahahaha. I love it. The upside down chin thing gets me every time - plus he's really good at it! love it.

Catholic Mutt said...

Now that's just funny! :)

JellyBelly said...

Laughter is truly the best medicine!

God Alone Suffices said...

lol oh my goodness, that was hilarious!

Nicole C said...

Haha! Ridiculous!

Katie @ Persevere in Prayer said...

Too funny! Glad you're feeling better. :D