background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zilch, Nada, Nothing.

I've seen almost ZERO good cm.

(TMI warning): it's been watery and thankfully I'm not completely dry but still.

I'm playing it cool and trying not to freak out and expect the worst but it's rather discouraging not to see good CM after seeing such an awesome sized follicle and getting the trigger shot on Tuesday.

I unfortunately have goo.gled so much:
HCG trigger.
Trigger shot + ovulation.
HCG trigger shot + guaranteed ovulation.
Percentage of women who ovulate with assistance from trigger shot.
How soon do you ovulate after trigger?
23-24 sized follicle cd14.


You get the picture...

Needless to say, starting today I am backing off the goo.gling craziness and trusting God and trusting my body.

I just want this so badly and am so beyond grateful to even be in this position.

You see, for 1.5-2 years, we tried clomid and femera and shots and we never saw my body respond with such a nice size follicle.

And now, almost a year after surgery, my body is responding.

And that's something to celebrate.

Celebrate yes, but freaking out and over analyzing, I wish not.

Here's to trusting, hoping and believing...

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying, sweet friend. Trust, don't worry. (ha-- I bet that's a WHOLE lot easier said than done! But it is true... trusting God and your body basically takes the responsibility of worrying out of your hands)

Nicole C said...

Cling to that hope! That's how I felt after my surgery - I finally felt like I was moving in the right direction! Prayers!

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Step away from Google! It is evil! Trust me I have "googled" way too many hours of my life away!

"Trusting, hoping, believing." I love that. So simple yet so hard to put into practice on a daily basis.

JellyBelly said...

Stay away from Dr. Google!!!!!

I'm praying for you!

mrsblondies said...

Sorry your body isn't being fully cooperative. Praying for you.

l(IF)e Capital IF said...

between the two of us over the past week I am surprised we haven't "broken" google! I have been doing the exact same thing since my trigger! Sending prayers your way....

Anonymous said...

Researching infertility can drive you crazy, completely. I hope the lack of CM doesn't mean a thing.

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks for the prayers ladies! Still haven't seen anything to write home about...or shall I say write y'all about! ;)

I'm praying for y'all to so don't think this prayer thing is single sided!!

Anonymous said...

30 minute backlinks improve seo backlinks high quality backlinks

Anonymous said...

Hi! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

[url=http://onlinepokiesking4u.com]Jason: online pokies[/url]

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read something like this before. So great to find somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]pokies real money[/url]