background

Monday, October 15, 2012

A little discouraged

I got a call from PPVI today and last weeks draw was the first that my progesterone dropped.

They don't sound concerned but for me it's hard because even though I've had major progesterone issues throughout this pregnancy, the one consistent thing, however, has been that it has always (even if just a point or two) gone up.

Until last week.

I looked up my numbers on their little chart and it shows I'm middle zone 2.

I'm sure it's just the hormones talking but hearing that it went down for the first time, really made my stomach turn.

I've got plans to post about all my progesterone numbers from this pregnancy, especially because I think if can help give hope to those struggling with low progesterone or PCOS...but today I was surprised by the decrease and therefore will be trying to shake that not so great feeling....

Heading to the State Fair of Tx today.
A jalapeƱo cheddar corn dog (or ten) is a must.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

Kat said...

Oh no! I will pray that your progesterone levels go up! PCOS sucks, but God is bigger than PCOS. Enjoy the fair :)

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

don't worry. I'm at 34 weeks, and my progesterone dropped down into zone 1 several weeks ago and is just barely in zone 2 with 200 mg shots twice a week and 300 mg suppositories twice a day. Baby is still growing fine and still moving all over the place.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Hope you had a great time at the fair! I'm praying that your progesterone stays up and that little one of yours stays super healthy!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

I agree with IMHPFP...try not to worry too much. Mid Zone 2 is fabulous for a PCOSer! My progesterone was all over the place during pregnancy. My progesterone graph looked like a roller coaster...up, down, up, down, etc. the entire pregnancy. I hung around in Zone 1 or low Zone 2 most of the pregnancy.

Still post your progesterone numbers!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

No advice, just prayers for peace for you and for sweet Faith to keep on growing :).

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Praying, but I think you have gotten some great advice above. Grow, baby, grow!

Sarah said...

my prog. zig-zagged too... it's so hard not to stress, but try not to put too much weight on this number!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Have hope and trust!! The same thing happened to me a few times throughout my pregnancy. You are in such amazing hands with PPVI watching over you. How blessed are we to have them?! Can you imagine where we would be without their constant direction!?

Faith makes things possible said...

Thank you so much ladies!!! Your words definitely provided encouragement! I'm thankful not only for the PPVI but also y'all's advice and prayers...so thank you!!!