background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The last five years

Every year, for the past 5 years, I would blow out my candles and wish, hope, plea for "THIS to be our year."

And this morning I woke up to my sweet daughter's kicks, reminding me that this year, I would have to change that wish.

I'm feeling SO overwhelmingly humbled by all the blessings that God has put in both my life and my husband's life.

Last year of my 20's and I have a feeling it's going to be the best yet...


(This should be called "death by chocolate" chocolate cake...I like chocolate but not quite enough to request this doozy of a cake again! My sweet cousin did a great job though! I just fell into a chocolate/food coma shortly after consuming a small piece of this!!!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday!!!!! So glad it started with such a sweet thought :).

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Happy Birthday! I'm not a chocolate person, but my husband is! He'd love a slice of that cake, haha! :)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Happy birthday! You are older than me!! Lol. :) Hope it is a WONDERFUL bday! Next year that little girl will be in your arms!!!

Donna said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day and even better year!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

That cake looks good!

JellyBelly said...

Happy birthday mama!!

Catholic Mutt said...

Happy birthday! I'm so excited that this is the year that it came true! :)

Ania said...

Happy birthday, so glad this is your year!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks SO delicious!

Jenny said...

Yummy cake!!! And happy happy happy best birthday ever!!

one joyful day said...

Hellooooo CHOCOLATE!!!! Wow, I may have to talk to her for my Bday..ha.

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Happy belated birthday :) I hope it was great!