background

Friday, December 21, 2012

Blogging question!

I feel so silly that I can't figure this out...because obviously at one point I knew what I was doing, buuuut, can someone please tell me how to subscribe to other blogs?!

At one point there was a link to click at the top left that said "follow this blog" but not now!

I'm having troubles keeping up with new blogs that I want to follow because I go down my blog list and well, since I have subscribed to any new ones in forever, I keep forgetting to check!

Anyways, thanks in advanced for your help.

Now...off to clean up the disaster of a kitchen-I made sugar cookies with icing for dh to bring to work! Needless to say, there's quite a bit of flower every.where!!! Want the amazing recipe?! Here's the links for the Icing and the cookies! Enjoy! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kat said...

On your blogger home page on the left side there should be a section titled My Blogs that lists all the blogs you follow, click on add them add the url of the new blog. If you want to add it to your blog reel as well go to your template lay out and add it on the blog reel gadget. I love Christmas baking! I will be baking up a storm on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!

Faith makes things possible said...

Kat: Thanks for the help!!! :)