background

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

For all those still waiting...

We wanted to offer up a spiritual bouquet for all those still waiting...

Waiting on their precious families to grow, waiting on meeting their spouses or waiting on God to reveal his Will.

Like I mentioned in my last post, y'all have not been far from my mind this advent season and there are many other women feeling the same...

So, we come together in prayer, offering up spiritual sacrifices, for each and every person still waiting.


My prayers will most definitely continue beyond the advent season! Praying everyone has a safe, happy and joyful Christmas season!!!

5 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

You all are too sweet! Thank you so much!

C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. said...

I debated where to write this, but I think I have to...because it will bug me if I don't and I really just need my own closure on it.

I wrote you a comment on 12/28/12 (now deleted) thanking you for this bouquet, your friendship and support (via the blogs) and letting you know know how happy I was for you that you pain and wait was over.

It really hurt my feelings that you didn't take a few moments to reply or even acknowledge it, especially since you were writing so frequently at that time. Also, because I mentioned I wouldn't be on the blogs very much longer.

Then when I came back months later and saw that, in fact, you never did....well, that really hurt, too.

So, I deleted the comment because it doesn't seem like it meant anything to you. At least that's how it felt and feels.

Regardless, I'm still happy for you and glad you got a reprieve from the pain of waiting.

Also, I'm not trying to hurt your feeling my telling you this. Like I said, it was just bugging me and I felt like it was something I had to say so that I could move on.

--Casey (Formally "Love Came Down")

C. said...

I debated *whether to...

Faith makes things possible said...

Casey-I am so very sorry that I hurt your feelings by not responding! To be honest with you, I always read and appreciate every comment, however I do not always respond to every comment. I hope you'll understand that I never intended to hurt your feelings!