background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Praise The Lord!!!!

At 28 weeks I had my one hour glucose test.

And I failed.

I was so worried I'd fail the three hour one also, especially because PCOSers are more susceptible to getting gestational diabetes.

I was so nervous and quite honestly, beating myself up pretty hard about it because I felt like my body was failing me yet again.

Through prayer and an amazing husband, I realized this was something I had zero control over and that we would cross that bridge when/if we got there,

Fast forward to today, almost 31 weeks....

I found out I passed with flying colors!!!!! I don't have gestational diabetes!!!!

Failed the first but aced the three hour! Praise The Lord!!!!

I'm quite relieved...in case you couldn't tell!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone