background

Saturday, August 21, 2010

No BROWN! :)

Here's a little run down of what's been going on with my body post surgery:

-Last Sunday I had VL spotting on and off til about Thursday.
-Then, yesterday, was CD1.
-Today it's in full force. Actually I'm cramping more than normal but nothing too unbearable.

Now, for the pluses to all this:
-No BROWN spotting at all!!! I can't even remember the last time I had a cycle without brown spotting. Yeah, it's been that long! I don't know if it was because I needed Prometrium to jump start my periods all these years or what. I just know that seeing brown was a regular occurrence and this time...NO BROWN! :)
-This cycle started all on its own! No prometrium needed. It's the second one this year (the first after surgery) but like I mentioned first, this is the first with no brown.
-Also, I don't know if this makes a difference or not but I thought I would throw it in with the pluses because there's something about seeing a longer list of pluses that makes me even more hopeful! ;) This period is actually more like a "normal" period, it started with some spotting and then lead into heavier days. Before, with the prometrium, I would start at an almost medium flow and that would last maybe a couple of days and then maybe a day of (brown) spotting and then done. I guess I just "feel" a little more normal...

So that's about it on the update with my body. I am really excited to officially "start" TTC again with this cycle. I hope that this excitement lasts and that the fear and anxieties that sometimes creep in, stay the heck away!

I was in adoration yesterday and so many of you bloggers came to mind. So without listing names and whatnot, just know that I prayed extra hard for many of you guys yesterday! I hope that this Saturday is finding everyone in high hopes!


"There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.”
(Josh Groban)

7 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Ah, that is awesome! Praise God for cycle improvements. You are so cute, I love the "I enjoy a long list of pluses"! I appreciate your joy in the little things (or in this case - the not so little things -these are GREAT things). Have a great rest of the weekend and God Bless!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Those are a lot of pluses! And my first two cycles or so after surgeries always hurt worse-don't get discouraged thinking it will stay that way. And hopefully you won't be having very many more periods anyway! :)

mrsblondies said...

I'm glad you have a long list of pluses! I'm glad you are seeing improvement. Remember also that you don't have to have a perfect cycle to get pregnant. Lots of IF ladies have a crazy cycle and still get pregnant despite the weirdness.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Yippee, this is good news!! I have so much hope for you. :) :) Praying!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Glad your cycle is going well!! And also I want to say: I. Love. Josh. Groban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Glad for good news! Praying for you! :)

Angela said...

Yay!!! This is great news!! I'm so happy for you :) I'm going to pray extra hard for you this cycle!