background

Friday, August 6, 2010

So this is what fertile CM looks like?!

It is absolutely the craziest thing ever.

Not even two weeks after my surgery and here I am writing that I have seen some really good EWCM!!! The first time I saw it I almost fainted. It was crazy. That's all I can say. Before, when I have been charting, I have almost never seen it. If I had seen something it was a tid bit and not enough to write home about! I remember my SIL telling me what it looks like and how it's a whole freaking lot and you can tell when you see it. I didn't believe her, really I thought maybe she was being "dramatic"...ha, who am I kidding!

So far there's been some really great EWCM these last couple days along with some mild cramping and my nip.ples are sore...I don't know if it means that I am definitely ovulating or not but I'll take it. To me this is progress and I am so hopeful.

Well, we have settled in quite nicely at my gm's and next thing on my "to do list" is to find a job. I have a couple leads and we will see how that pans out.

Another completely different topic, my good friend and her husband just had baby boy number two (the first is only 18 months old) yesterday. I went up to visit her and he was sooo beautiful. There's really nothing like holding a new born baby to help de-stress and remember what truly matters in life. Then, right before I left they asked if I would be his Godmother...tears filled my eyes. They told me not to say yes right away but to go and think about it and pray about it. I knew instantly that I would say yes, but I agreed that praying wouldn't be a bad thing. On the drive home, it got me to thinking, I desire so much to be a mother to my own little soul(s) that I sometimes lose sight of the fact that I am the Godmother of 4, now 5 beautiful boys. I want to be a better person for them, I want to be a good example for them and even though I have failed at times, I know that ultimately, I want to be the best version of myself (thank you Matthew Kelly) for them. Call it practice for now, but something I realized was that these things I desire for my Godchildren are definitely things (amongst so many others) that I desire for my future children. It was quite a nice relation...


"I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be." (Anonymous)

8 comments:

mrsblondies said...

Fertile CM is a great sign! I'm glad you are already seeing improvement. I hope it is a sign you are ovulating. I'm glad you are settled in at your gm's and I hope the job search goes well.

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

That is awesome!! Congrats on your new little Godson!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I love everything about this post! Way to go with the CM! And how sweet about your new godson! :)

Thankful said...

Great post! Lovin' the fertile CM!!!

JellyBelly said...

Woohoo fertile CM!!!! The same thing happened to me post-surgery! It's amazing what happens after one gets their insides all tidied up!!!

Congrats on the new godson! What a blessing!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Hooray for CM!! Prior to IF, I never in my life thought I would get so excited about mucus. :)

Congrats on your new godson! And, I am reading that Matthew Kelly book right now!!

Anonymous said...

Fertile CM is awesome! Congrats on your new godson! :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.