background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New stuff

New hair (pardon the cheesy thumbs up):


New workout shoes:



To replace these old ones (barf, I know):



And since there weren't any cute/comfy pink shoes (yeah, I'm a 13 year old girl)...I got these:



Today I started my workout regiment at a gym. I've been far too lazy for far too long, and with a new cycle with meds starting up, I've been trying to better myself:
Spiritually: Novenas, prayers and rosaries!
Mentally: I'm letting myself be hopeful and excited about the possibilities.
Emotionally: I'm not letting my emotions of fear and anxiety take over!
Physically: As a girl with PCOS, it's very sad that I don't take my weight/health more serious. My doctor use to tell me, "Every little bit of weight counts!" And sadly, it's the first time I'm taking it seriously since my surgery in August. But, better late than never! My goal, to lose 15 pounds.

All in all I'm feeling good but I do know that the struggle of IF is a constant roller coaster and I know these great feelings could change tomorrow, heck they could change in a minute but one thing I know...

I'm not giving up.

"Never, never, never give up!"
(Winston Churchill)

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the hair, shoes and socks!!! :)

Julie said...

you are way too skinny to lose 15 lbs!!

God Alone Suffices said...

Oh my gosh, your hair is SO CUTE! :) :)

polkadot said...

Your hair is really pretty. Love the pink socks too!

Anonymous said...

yep, you're pretty much adorable :) don't forget to do a 'new shoes' dance! :D

~Brit (Small things with great love)

JellyBelly said...

You are the cutest!!!!! I wish we lived closer 'cos I'd work out with you!!!

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Love the pink socks! :) Good luck with the new workout plan, you will do great!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Oh my goodness, you are too cute!!! Love the hair do!! Umm..and yeah...I agree with Julie - where would that 15lbs come from???? :)

Mary said...

1) YOURE SO CUTE!!!! LOOOOVE your hair it's GORGEOUS! Want to share?!!! ;)
2) I have needed new gym shoes for sooo long. Good for you, taking care of your feet! :) That's one thing I really don't enjoy purchasing. ha.
3) Love the pink! those socks are awesome!
4) Before even reading the other comments I was wondering if you really need to lose 15 pounds??? You look like you're a very healthy weight! You really do look slim!!!!
5) Hope the happy sticks around!!! I'll be praying for you!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Cute, cute, and cute to all of it!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I want your hair and your cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

Love everything! cute cozy socks are my favorite!! :)
Good luck on the 15lbs. You can do it!!!! :)

Katie @ Persevere in Prayer said...

I love your hair! It's so pretty :)

Good luck on all your goals!

Megan said...

Your hair is so cute!!! I am dying to see your face! :)
Good for you with getting shape, but judging from your picture, your figure is cute and tiny! :)

Sew said...

i love that hair!!!! I need some layers in mine too!


I have those same shocks, they look exactly like that! hahahaha Then I had to get some "grown" up girl tennis shoes cause I couldn't find anymore shocks. :(

Show PCOS who the boss is! ;)

Sew said...

i love that hair!!!! I need some layers in mine too!


I have those same shocks, they look exactly like that! hahahaha Then I had to get some "grown" up girl tennis shoes cause I couldn't find anymore shocks. :(

Show PCOS who the boss is! ;)