background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Picture post (with some words because, well...it's me we're talking about!)




Today I taught myself how to fish braid my hair (go yo.utube!).




I hung my little humming bird feeder (from my Gm!) outside my kitchen window. I can't wait to see a hummingbird!




This little pill causes an awful lot of hot flashes for this lady...




Lastly, since I was feeling not so great tonight (hello CD14 on clomid and no sign of good cm in site :-/) I decided to paint my toes a fun color. And since I don't want a close up (as I'm sure you don't either!) of my toes, the picture is of the bottle.

Praying for you girls tonight and appreciating all the comments and prayers from each and every one of y'all (and the new commenters!).

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about..."

7 comments:

Brit said...

Dude, tell me about it with the hot flashes! I felt like majorly menopausal woman, way before my time. Clomid can definitely be a bit drying.. (that's why we used pre-seed, and later my napro doc prescribed ampicillin, which is an antibiotic that causes mucus to increase.. also, I'm pretty sure I used mucinex to thin anything out that was in fact there) Ok. I'm sure I should be done over-sharing now :) Praying for you in a big way this cycle!

Sew said...

so funny! I used to strip my clothes completely off standing right in the living room on that evil clomid! hahahaha :)

I didn't have great CM either and it still did the trick. :)

I really want to french braid my hair!!!!

JellyBelly said...

Don't get me started on the evils of Clomid!!! It made me a crazy woman!!! Didn't have the hot flashes, but I was crazy moody when I took it.

Love the braid and the nail polish! :)

God Alone Suffices said...

I LOVE your braid! I can't braid my own hair...I'm not sure why, it just never turns out! lol

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

I love finding you tube videos for hair!!!! That's how I learned to regular french braid my hair. I'll have to do fish braid next...Yours looks GREAT!!!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Love the pics.love your hair!..

Gosh, I never took clomid b/c I am so med sensitive- femara is pretty bad at night with the hot flashes!!

Grace in my Heart said...

Love your hair! :)