background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Even though my heart yearns and aches to be a mommy...

...I will not let that get in the way of why today is important.

Today is a day to give THANKS.

A day to remember all the BLESSINGS.

A day to not forget all the WONDERFUL things that are here and now.

I will not let the pain, hurt and aching I feel inside cloud my heart and mind of seeing the BEAUTY that is in my life right now...

My faith.
My husband.
My family.
My friends.
Our health.
Our home.
Laughter.
Silliness.
Blogger buddies.
Sweet cuddles with nieces/nephews.
Sunsets.
Faith.
Hope.
Love.
And SO much more...

And even though today my heart still aches to be a mommy and have a sweet little one to call my own...I will NOT let that get in the way of all that I am thankful for.

My blessings.

If you stop and truly look at the blessings in your life you will most likely be blown away...because God is that good.

So on this Thanksgiving day...let's THANK GOD for all the beautiful blessings that we have now.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly stated. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

JellyBelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!! I am so thankful for your friendship!

Praying for you girl!

God Alone Suffices said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Rebecca said...

Amen!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :).

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Amen. You are so correct! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Catholic Mutt said...

You are 100% correct! God's blessings are so plentiful!

St. Rita's Roses said...

God Bless you!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I just love you. :) You are such a special person.

Ania said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Ditto to the blogger buddies :)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Happy Thankgiving!!! A wonderful reminder!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

January said...

Amen! So many blessings to be thankful for. Happy belated Thanksgiving!