background

Monday, November 14, 2011

This + this + this = awesomeness

I heart Pho.
Don't you know?
If we're friends on fb, then you might...
Oh boy oh boy that first bite!

Okay, so maybe writing poems isn't my thing! ;)

But seriously, this,springrolls with peanut dipping sauce:


Plus this, the actual yummy Pho:


Topped off with the boba tea:


Is pretty awesome! :) If you haven't tried it yet...you should. And if you are ever in TX and near me and want to get some...well, I am SO down!

Anyways, I don't really have much else to say today aside from the fact that I'm still torn between seeking fertility treatment in Austin OR Omaha. Guess I need to keep doing research, asking advice and praying. I just don't want too much time to past because we have already been taking a "break" since August.

Prayers are greatly accepted.

This little heart of mine is rather heavy with decisions and choices and the not knowing...

Oh yes, and before I forget...the verdict for my new hairstyle is that I will not be getting a new one just yet...maybe just a few inches off but nothing too crazy like red or bangs or short. Thanks for the advice!

Wow...random post much? I should have just made this one a "quick-takes" one because well, the pho+talking about where to seek fertility treatment+hairstyles=all over the place.

Eek.

Anyhoos...off to think about that pho'bulous meal I just had! ;)

9 comments:

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

I love Pho too as well as spring rolls and bubble tea. Yum, yum. I wish I had a good place nearby me...sigh.

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Ooh, I love me some pho, too! I used to have a roommate whose parents were from Vietnam, so she knew how to make the good stuff! Now, I'm stuck in Arkansas with no single decent asian restaurant around. Sigh

St. Rita's Roses said...

Dang, that looks yummy!!!

JellyBelly said...

I heart Pho too (but you knew that already!). Continued prayers for you!!

Catholic Mutt said...

Yum! That looks so good! I haven't actually had pho, but I think I would really like it.

Prayers for your decision making!

Emily W said...

Mmmm sounds so good, I wish they had Pho in San Angelo! :)

I'm also coming to a crossroads in fertility treatments trying to decide how to proceed ... :/ My heart goes out to you, I know how hard it is to know what to do - I'll pray for you tonight!

Emily W said...

Mmmm sounds so good, I wish they had Pho in San Angelo! :)

I'm also coming to a crossroads in fertility treatments trying to decide how to proceed ... :/ My heart goes out to you, I know how hard it is to know what to do - I'll pray for you tonight!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Prayers as you decide on treatment! Love the post regardless of its randomness ... its how my mind works anyway! :-)

Lisa said...

You know my vote as to the Austin/Omaha decision. :-)

Prayers for you, sweet friend. Xo