background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Red heads have more fun

That's how that saying goes, right? ;)

Let's just say after being in such a funk this last week I decided I needed a change. And I wanted to actually follow through with doing something I've always wanted to do...

Go red!

Here's the before and the after!






So now I'm a red head and I'm still unsure of what I think about that. Oh well, it's just hair! The stylist also cut off 4 inches of dead ends...which I anticipated seeing as i haven't had a hair cut in forever!!

Now instead of dwelling on IF and getting overwhelmed thinking about this new journey, up ahead with Doctor H, I'm freaking out about my hair...eek, red hair!!

"When in doubt wear red." (Bill Blass)

15 comments:

Brit said...

Rawwwr!!! That looks super AWESOME and adorable. I'm a big faux red fan myself :) :)

JellyBelly said...

Love it!!!!

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

LOVE!!!! It looks amazing!!!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

love, love, love it! I went red about a year ago and looved it. Mine just faded too quick so I went back to brunette. I think you look great!

Donna said...

Awesome! What a fun change!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

You look great!!

Jenny said...

I love it!!!

Made For Another World said...

Looks great! I go red once a year for a pick me up. Hope it picks you up too!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i love it! i've always wanted orange/red hair and i think it looks great! super cute!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks ladies! Still frasking out...but luckily the drastic color change fades slowly with each wash so I'm not so overwhelmed! ;)

January said...

Hottt! You look so good! I love that color.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! It looks so good on you! (Now, put the phone down. :-) haha)
Another of my fav red-heads is the secretary on Mad Men ... Christina Hendricks.

Faith makes things possible said...

I LOVE Mad Men and I love being mysterious! ;)

Being Refined said...

The red hair looks amazing! :)

Megan L. said...

It looks great!