background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two exciting things I got in the mail today

First this:

Yes...I'm so excited because even though I've been "charting" on my phone and keeping track of everything I see (or don't see :/), I knew I needed to have some new charts to document everything to send to Doctor H! Yay! I never thought in a million years I would be this excited about charting! One step closer...(and yes, I purposely placed the white baby stickers on top...thinking positively!) :)

And then, I was so excited to receive my first ever blog giveaway. And although everyone was chosen and got a piece of beautiful jewelry, I didn't care because it was my first ever win! Go me! ;) Here's the bracelet:



It's so pretty and sparkly and I love it! Thank you so much Donna...I'm actually wearing it now-although it's a bit too nice for my jeans, house slippers and old sweater! ;)

Two fun things in the mail today...mixed with bills and dumb cre.dit card applications...what a treat! :)

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." (Mark Twain)

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for getting your charts ready...I"m jealous of the shiny newness of them, mine are all tattered!

Ack! I need to blog about what I got from Donna - ugh! Thanks for the reminder.

Megan said...

Love the bracelet! Have fun with the little white babies! When I first started charting Creighton, I couldn't stop laughing about the baby stickers! :) I don't know why, but they struck me as so funny!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

I love things in the mail other than bills and junk!

Catholic Mutt said...

I love fun stuff in the mail! :)

Catholic Mutt said...

I love fun stuff in the mail! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your charts! Love the Creighton charts :)
Bracelet is beautiful!

Jenny said...

I get my first set my charting stuff tonight! I have my first session with a fertility care practitioner! Whoot for us!

Ania said...

I was just as excited to get mine! Keep thinking positively. Go white babies, go!

JellyBelly said...

Woohoo!! So fun!!!!!

And yes, loving those white babies (even though mine will be more yellow ;P).

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Your bracelet is beautiful! Donna is amazing, isn't she?
So glad you have your NaPro charts! :-).