background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

So much peace.

I don't know how to explain it, but for some reason this past week I have felt so.much.peace in regards to our next steps in our TTC adventure.

Peace.

Oh sweet, sweet peace.

It's amazing. I haven't felt that huge rock weighing down on my chest or the lump in the back of my throat when I hear of another pregnancy.

It's been so wonderful to feel this peace and hope. I am very aware that these feelings are not forever ones and because of this I CHERISH these moments.

I cling to them.

Cherishing and clinging-that about sums up what I'm doing now.

An update in regards to my charting: I'm getting closer to finishing the mandatory 2 months to send to Doctor H and then I will fill out a check (hello $100 to just get started) and mail those off to Omaha.

Oh the excitement.

A new adventure is upon us and even though we have been seeing doctors for a little over 4 years now, it feels like a fresh new start...perfectly coinciding with the start of the new year.

2012 bring it! :)


(Photo from Pin.terest)

10 comments:

JellyBelly said...

Love it!!!!

I feel the same way about 2012. Bring it, indeed!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

That's great! Bring on the answers!

Anonymous said...

:) I'm so happy for you right now. peace is such a great feeling.

Thankful said...

Great job on the charting. That is an excellent quote (isn't pinterest the greatest?).

All in His Perfect Timing said...

You'll love the answers you'll get from PPVI! I know I did. I'm so excited for you to go there and experience it all and am SO GLAD you are feeling PEACE!!!!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Praying for continued peace for you!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Love it!

Ania said...

Prayers for continued peace and answers!

Catholic Mutt said...

Yay, peace! And yay hope!

Georgette said...

Yay! I will say, some NaPro doctors don't insist on 2 months of Creighton charting before getting "down to business." Thank goodness. I'm 39 and had months of symptothermal charting and we're starting all the blood work and ultrasounds in my first cycle with him.

Best wishes for you-- sending prayers your way.