background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tomorrow's the day

We have our first doctor's appointment/sono at 3:30!!

I'm 8 weeks today.

Holy cow...when did that happen?!

I still feel like we just found out...

The excitement/joy/disbelief/shock and awe make it feel like we did at least!

All in all I've felt pretty at peace and excited about everything, but then the day of blood draws (like yesterday, my first in 2 weeks!) I sorta get in to panic mode.

My dh tries to remind me that worry is not from God and that we've got to continue to have faith.

So that's what I'm doing...clinging to my faith.

Trusting Him.
I know he has great things in store for us, and we have already been blessed so much...

I'll keep y'all updated about my appt tomorrow. If y'all remember, could you offer up a prayer (or ten!)!

Thanks!!

Saint Anthony, Saint Gerard, Saint Gianna, Saint Therese, Blsd JPII, pray for us!

"Faith ends where worry begins & worry ends where faith begins."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow your 8 weeks already? SO exciting! Those blood draws can be nerve-wracking but it's also so nice to be monitored and check of the milestones based on scheduled ultrasounds and draws. Praying tomorrow is just filled with joy!

Sew said...

I love the 8 week ultrasound! :) So beautiful!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

Praying at least 10! ;)

Made For Another World said...

Yay! Praying for you in a special way today- please update us tomorrow!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

How exciting!! Praying!!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Praying for a great appointment and ultrasound. Can't wait to see/hear all about it!!!

Em said...

I'll definitely praying that all goes beautifully well tomorrow and that God gives you so much peace in the meantime :)

JellyBelly said...

So exciting!!!!

ItsInHisHands said...

I will definitely be praying for you in a special way tomorrow!

Catholic Mutt said...

Praying! How exciting!!

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Excited for you! Pray for us, Saint Gianna!!!

Irene Roe said...

Don't forget to bring some kleenex in with you! I'll be praying...

The IF Cross said...

Praying for you right now!!

Em said...

Ok - time to update us! :)