background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Prayer intentions

Last night my husband and I were in adoration, for our weekly hour.

After I prayed my rosary, I went to get the Prayer Intentions book to, what else, but write my intentions in.

Well, in the hundreds of intentions written, I just so happen to open to the page where I wrote my intentions in June.

And I'm so glad that I did because this is what I saw:


Someone wrote something in response to my intentions!

And my heart jumped.
And tears filled my eyes.
And I could not stop smiling.

A complete stranger was rejoicing in our miracle, just like us.

Yup...it was/is beautiful and I am still smiling!

Ps-many, many, many a times I write yall's special intentions in that book also...so y'all probably have complete strangers in TX praying for y'all also! :)

10 comments:

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Awww! That's awesome!

Made For Another World said...

Smiling!! Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Love love love the Body of Christ!

JellyBelly said...

How wonderful!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Amazing! Love it!

Em said...

Beautiful! Love the Body of Christ so much! This new little life in you is already blessing so many:)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

AWE-SOME!!!!! Wow! Now that is cool!
I wish we had a book like that at our Adoration Chapel, but they are strict about what to leave in there ... and they don't have a box of Kleenex. ... sometimes you just need a Kleenex ...

Irene Roe said...

This is awesome! Wait til you start showing. People will come up to you and tell you they've been praying for you. It made me cry every time!

Ania said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

How amazing! Love it :)