background

Friday, November 30, 2012

A month of gratitude: day 30

I can't believe I actually did this...a post a day for an entire month! To be honest, I didn't think I would be able to finish but I'm so happy I did. I already can't wait to look back and see what I was thankful for each day in Nov '12!!!

As for what I'm thankful for today, it would be my nieces and nephews.

I have 12 total.
2 on my side of the family.
10 on dh's side.
3 sweet nieces.
9 crazy nephews.
The oldest is 14.
The youngest is just over a month.
2 are our godsons.
They are all amazing.

Sure there were times when the announcement that they'd be arriving in 9 months was sometimes brought with bitterness and sadness.

But one things for sure, seeing them for the first time, spending time with them and be called Aunt J is such a blessings.

These precious ones helped to comfort me when IF became unbearable at times.

I never knew I could love little ones the way I love my nieces and nephews.

I can't even begin to imagine the love I'll have for my own sweet daughter, but if the love for my nieces and nephews is any indicator I know it's going to be a love like I never knew was possible.


0 comments: