background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(another)CD1

I was 16DPO today and was going to test again.

And we all know what happens when an IF goes to test...AF arrives...instantly.

And that's what happened this month...I POAS and almost instantly AF arrived.

Well not quite like that but pretty much!

I'm actually holding in there also.

No tears, no angry words for God.

I'm just trusting.

And oddly enough on this CD1 and (3 year) anniversary month of TCC...I'm bursting with hope.

My time will come.

Just not this month.

And I'm actually looking foward to NOT driving in to the doctor's office tons this month for checkups, blood work, sonograms, etc..since I'm going to Maryland this Saturday up until the March for Life.

A month to take it easy-free of doctor's appointments and hot flashes.

We'll jump back on the TCC wagon next month-refreshed and full of hope!

I hope.

I'm praying for each one of you ladies and definitely appreciated yalls prayers for me-the help!

Heck...you want proof? Today is proof...I'm still bursting with hope in the middle of tampons and cramping! ;)

Thank you!!

"you gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot." (Eleanor Roosevelt)


13 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Right there with you friend! Thank you for encouraging me as well - to HOPE! I hope you have a really fun month at the March for Life! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like "tampons and cramping" to bring out someone's true character!

Have a wonderful trip!

Kate

Nicole C said...

I'm SO there with you! Testing, holidays, any pro-life event I go to!

Speaking of...where will you be in MD? That's where I live, and I'll be going to the March also! Would be cool to try to meet up there!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Your hope is so inspiring...how do you do it?

Megan said...

Well, shoot! You are incredible to have so much hope on CD1! God is filling you with His grace!! So excited for you going to the March for Life!!!

God Alone Suffices said...

Well, I was going to write that your hope is so inspiring, but Hebrews beat me to it! :)

I need me some of that! :)

... said...

Boo to CD1! Way to hang in there, though. Hold on to that hope.

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Wow! Your hope and optimism are amazing. I need some of that to rub off on me.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Your hope is beautiful, and it is well-founded! HUGS!

JellyBelly said...

I wish I could be as hopeful as you on CD1!!!! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ahh So sorry for CD1 ! But you have such a great attitude, it's very inspiring. Of course we will keep you in our prayers! :)
I love the quote at the end.

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I love your encouragement:) Thank you for seeing the other side...helps me out!

Faith makes things possible said...

I honestly have no idea why/how I still remain so hopeful after so many downfalls. Well...the only explanation is God.

God and prayer!

God and prayers and y'alls support! :)

Thank you!!

Nicole-that's so awesome! We should def try and meet up! I'm actually giddy at the thought of having a "blogger meet up" because I've never done it before but always wanted to! :) Email me and we'll see if we can work something out. Jak1083 at yahoo dot com