background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still alive!

I've been in Maryland since Sunday and it's been great.

Busy but so much fun!!

It's been nice NOT thinking about fertility and doctor's appointments.

I'm feeling refreshed!

Im missing my dh and looking forward to seeing him on Tuesday though. This is the longest we've been apart since we've been married! And really since his last deployment in '06!

And boy oh boy does absence make the heart grow fonder!!

I'll update on my trip after I get back. I just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive! ;)

"Always remember that the future comes one day at a time."(Dean Acheson)


9 comments:

Thankful said...

Have fun!

JellyBelly said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!!! So great to get a break from IF!

Anonymous said...

Glad your having a good time! :)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Glad you are enjoying your trip!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

I was wondering:) Glad you had a refreshing trip:) LOVE THOSE!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Yay for being still alive! ;)

Mary said...

so good to "hear" from you!!! :)

Nicole C said...

"See" you at the march! :)

... said...

I hope you are having a GREAT time!