background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cycle update

Today is cycle day 29.

So of course this morning I tested. And it was negative.

I was sad but not devastated to the core to see the BFN-it's kinda the norm with me..especially since I test more than I should (ie:after I was told I didn't ovulate and my period was late so I thought maybe and tested...or the time my period had started but I wanted to be pregnant so bad that I convinced myself I was only "spotting" and tested...ha, yeah these are just a couple of the many times...).

I honestly don't know what I'll do when I actually see a BFP...cry? Shake? Sit stunned? Jump up and down? Pee myself? Scream?

Who knows?

I really was expecting my period to come yesterday since I'm fairly regular (26-28 days) but of course was more than excited that it didn't come.

Right now is the "ignorance is bliss" stage. The stage right towards the end of the 2ww where it could go either way.

Of course a sane person would say if one tested on CD29 and got a BFN then she's not pregnant BUT I am thinking "you never know..." because my period has yet to arrive.

So as of now, it's a waiting game. I know I talked about checking out this cycle when I got my crummy progesterone results but that hope crept back in and here I sit...cautiously hopeful.

Cautiously hopeful and boo.bs just now starting to get sore and still the slight cramping that I've had since around/after the alleged ovulation time.

Cautiously hopeful and offering it up (for the umpteenth time!!!)...

Hope.
Trust.
Believe.


11 comments:

The IF Cross said...

I hate the "waiting period". I'll be praying for God's peace to be with you :)

Nicole C said...

Aaahhh!!! The anticipation is the worst! Then it's like, "do my boobs REALLY hurt? Are these REAL cramps? Or is it all in my head?"

I feel ya, sister (as you read in my last post!). GOOD LUCK!! I hope it doesn't come!

God Alone Suffices said...

I'm praying for you! I hope AF doesn't come to visit! :)

... said...

What day post peak/ovulation are you? That translates better to me than CD #.

Hang in there, girl!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Oh I will start that game this month since we just started back at ttc. UGH with the waiting. It's as if you just want to go to sleep and wake up after so you don't have to wait anymore.

Also, am I crazy...what is 2ww??? I do NaPro charting but don't know what the ww is. Just curious.

I'm hoping with you dear:)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Well the good news is you probably won't pee yourself, if you've just peed on a stick. :) I hear ya though, sometimes that 2WW is just plain torture.

Faith makes things possible said...

Ann-certainly...I'm 13dpo at this point...

Awaiting...-2ww= two week wait! The fun waiting game after ovulation and before af is scheduled to arrive! A blog term I picked up at some point.

Hebrews-haha! Could you imagine that post title..."So...I peed myself today because I'm pregnant!!" ;)

Megan said...

Praying that AF doesn't show up!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Praying for you, sister!!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Oh duh! haha. Thanks:) I was always wondering...now I know!

Anonymous said...

Omg, you are so funny! I am sorry about the bfn though, Keep hope alive! :) ~praying for you! ~