background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeling better

Girls: this may not really come as a shock to you but....y'all have not disappointed...at...all!!

Every comment touched my heart and brought a few tears to my eyes-who am I kidding I never cry "just a few tears"...like ever! ;)

But seriously, thanks for your kind words and prayers....I was having a bit of an "emotional hangover" after that not so hot day but with lots of prayers and offering the suffering up for other people (y'all!!!), I'm feeling emotional hangover free! ;)

My heart is no longer hurting like a bad headache.

My soul no longer feels deprived of water (ie:hope).

Thank you for helping with that!

And Megan, thank you for commenting to anonymous comment-in the "heart not feeling so great and so my mind was feeling the repercussions making logical/serious talks a bit hard to do"...I was so thankful to see you had responded! Thank you!

You ALL rock and it's been such an honor to get to pray for y'all these last few days while I was in my funk.

I'm happy to report my mind, heart and soul are feeling refreshed and the thing I love more than most other things-hope-is sneaking back in.

And I love it.

Let's go hope!

Let's NOT go throwing in the towel when we're too emotionally weak.

Hope will win every time in my book. It may take me a few days or even longer at times to bounce back...but I'll always come back because I know God has given me it...

And I trust HIM.

And believe in HIM.

And so I hope.

“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human enough hope to make you happy.”





6 comments:

God Alone Suffices said...

Oh, I'm SO glad you're feeling better! :) Yay!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

You are amazing, girlfriend!!

Megan said...

You are welcome. :) I had a feeling that you didn't have the energy to deal with it.

I'm so glad that hope is creeping back in! You are amazing!!!!!!!!! Praying for you!

JellyBelly said...

You're an inspiration!!! So glad that the hope is creeping back in!

... said...

I'm so happy to hear it!

Angela said...

Yay!!! :)