background

Monday, January 3, 2011

This is what I walk by when I go to my doctor's office


I'm just saying...I like seeing this...an extra bit of encouragement before heading into the doctor's office.

I had blood work done today to check my progesterone and tomorrow I'll get those results.

I would lie if I said I wasn't anxious.

Because I am.

I have no idea how my body has responded to the upped clomid or the trigger shot.

And I'm not quite sure what I feel either way. On one hand my bo.obs are just fine and not sore one bit. On the other hand my lower back hurts and I'm having mild cramping.

Who knows?

Oh yeah...God does.

"Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway." (Mary C. Crowley)

8 comments:

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Your making me anxious. Keep us updated:)

Little JoAnn said...

Wow! That is awesome. Where is this chapel? How reassuring.

I am thinking you are reacting just fine if you haven't had any negative symptoms. Prayers for you going up RIGHT NOW 6 PM on Monday night!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Wow, so amazing!! I am very hopeful for you!!!! :) Praying!!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

What a beautiful, visual reminder of what God calls you to have- hope. It makes me think of those great verses in Romans 5:3-5- "...but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Cling to that hope that is so vividly being placed before you. Hope does not disappoint.

... said...

I can't wait to see the results!

What a lovely reminder to walk past. Keep that hope, friend!

JellyBelly said...

It's definitely not a coincidence!!!

I hope that the Clomid works for you!

Megan said...

oh my goodness! You have been not far from my mind these days! I am soooo anxious!!!!!!!
I debated about saying this, but I decided to go for it and add to your hopes. Before I got a positive test with my first, I had mild cramping starting around implantation which continued for the first few weeks after my BFP. :)
Here's to HOPE!!!!!!!
Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome to see :)