background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't make fun of me...

But...we got our first snow of the season! You'll have to look really closely to see the glorious snowflakes...but they're there!!




And no...it didn't stick! But still, it was pretty great for North TX!! ;)

It's the simple things in life that we can't forget to celebrate-especially in the midst of difficulty...


"The happiest heart that ever beat Was in some quiet bre.ast That found the common daylight sweet, And left to Heaven the rest."(John V. Cheney)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! My parents (in Fort Worth) called me to let me know it was snowing and they wanted to know if the Hill Country was getting any. Nope. :(

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I would never make fun of you! I love snow! And we have gotten a lot this year, so even when it is trying my patience. Umm...I just try to remind myself of how much I do like it! ;) Well, most of the time....

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

That's awesome! :)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I've got lots more here that you can have if you want...the snow falls steadily in Nebraska tonight.

...and tomorrow...and tomorrow night...and is not supposed to stop until Tuesday morning...

mrsblondies said...

We got some snow here in NW Louisiana too. It stuck a little, but melted when the wintery mix restarted.

God Alone Suffices said...

Lol you are so cute! I wish I still got excited about snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the 2ft (and counting) of snow here in Atlantic Canada! Feel free to borrow my snowblower if "it sticks"....

Kate

Faith makes things possible said...

Lisa-so bummed y'all didn't get some of the mysterious white stuff!! The pictures pretty much sum up the extent of what we got!

Mrs.blondies-sounds about like what we experienced over here!

All those that said I could have/borrow some of their snow: send it my way!!! Right now it's just stinkin cold and damp but no snow! :/

Kate-you're too kind to lend me your snowblower in the case of crazy snow overload here...maybe next time! ;)