background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm proud...

...to be an American.

I'm proud of my husband who served two tours in Iraq and sacrificed so much.

I'm proud of all those that have served/are serving in our military.

I'm proud that we did not give-up the fight to find the terrorist leader that attacked our soil on 9/11.

I'm proud that our troops took down the man that has killed hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Adios Osama-you will not be missed.

To all our military-your work was not in vain...THANK YOU!!!!

I am most definitely proud to be an American!!!!





11 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I am proud, too, and I thank God for our wonderful servicemen who risk all to keep us safe! OSB has met his Judge.

JellyBelly said...

What amazing news! God bless all of the servicemen and women!!!

Julie said...

Thanks to your husband and ALL the troops that have served the USA, especially these past 10 years!!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

I thought we were the only military bloggers in this group! How awesome!

Grace in my Heart said...

Amen! Thank you to your husband.

God Alone Suffices said...

Please thank your husband for me for serving our country! :) God bless all of our service men and women! I'm so proud to be an American!

Let's not forget to pray for OSB's soul! I know I didn't pray for him enough while he was alive! (Sorry, that sounds so preachy, but I don't mean for it to be!)

Nicole C said...

AMEN! God bless your husband and all of our troops!

Megan said...

Thank you to your husband and all the serive men and women who has served our country!

God Alone Suffices said...

Oops, I just realized I wrote OSB instead of OBL!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks everyone!

Lauren-a special thanks to your husband for all his service also!

God Alone Suffices- you don't sound preachy! Of course as Christians/Catholics, we should pray for the repose of all souls. It's just a big sigh of relief!!!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

WOOHOO!