background

Friday, August 19, 2011

I hurt.

But thankfully it's just my body and not my heart or spirit!

My dh and I decided to start P9.0X this week and we are on day 4 today and I must say...every part of me aches...muscles I didn't even know I had worked ache!!

I'm trying so hard to jump back into being healthy with cutting some calories and working out. I was doing pretty good a couple months ago but then fell back into the slumps of "not caring."

I really should take video of us doing this, especially this first week. We look RIDICULOUS because we are both a bit out of shape but we are preserving and moving on. It's been quite the bonding experience for us actually, so that's another plus.

And really, no I shouldn't take video of us doing the workouts...y'all would probably think I was crazy and looked like a limp fish on the beach! I try, and that's the most important! :)

Thanks for the comments on my curls last post, I am so happy that they turned out and even when I woke in the morning, the next day, there was still a bit of a wave. I'm going to do a little picture how-to soon to show y'all. Hopefully, for those that try it, it will work just a great for y'all.

Anyways, this weekend is packed with more family birthday parties and a congratulatory dinner for one of my dh's work buddies...he just got engaged. Celebrations everyday!!

"Celebrate everything."

6 comments:

Karey said...

So glad you're doing a how-to! I was hoping you would!

And very impressive about p90x :)

God Alone Suffices said...

Ahh, you really had me worried with the title! lol

Can't wait for the how-to!

Catholic Mutt said...

That's a really tough work out! Good luck keeping it going!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I commend you. I'm scared of P90X.

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Wow...that's some difficult stuff. Proud of y'all! You are def one step ahead of us. You will be fit and in shape in no time with that workout plan.

LOVE the waves! If only I had hair that would keep them. I walk outside in this southern humidity and my hair goes limp. uGH!

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

My BIL made me do P90x and I could barely walk for two days. It seems like good stuff though and doing it together is wonderful inspiration!