background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm back: Quick takes

1)I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted...I definitely needed the break but missed sharing "too much" with all of you...

2)My husband and I finally have internet so guess what...I'm NOT typing this from my iphone with my fat fingers!

3) Although I haven't been commenting as much, I have been attempting to follow blogs...ALL have been in my prayers and thoughts...

4)Umm...the Texas heat reached (at least) 107 today...gotta love that heat. NOT. I'm a sweater.

5) I haven't mentioned much about IF but all I can say is that my DH has been the best support and the greatest friend I could ask for.

6) Although I had a blogger break, I kept up with FB and to be honest...my favorite part was seeing some of my IF blogger buddies post about their pregnancies...

7)I'm glad to be back! There's been so many times I thought about blogging but made myself stay away because I knew I needed the break. Glad to be back though...

12 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Welcome back!

JellyBelly said...

Welcome back buddy! I've been praying for you!

God Alone Suffices said...

Yay! :) So happy you're back!

Mrs. Henderson said...

So glad you are back! We missed you!

Julie said...

good to hear from you!

Sarah said...

Welcome back. :)

Mary said...

Woo hoo when I saw your comment I was hoping you were back!!! :) So glad you got a break but so excited to have ya back!!! :)

Megan said...

Glad you're back! :)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Oh friend! Glad you are back:):) Missed your cute posts. And we need to be facebook friends!! I'll email you. Happy to hear from you.

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Wait...I don't know your email. I looked on your blog profile and couldn't find. Email me at spunkybwatgmaildotcom

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

Welcome back hon!

Made For Another World said...

Welcome back- you were missed!