background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Love this.


I thought and thought about what I wanted to write and I was sort of stumped (nothing new nor exciting nor devastating occurring..or maybe too much happening and I don't know where to start!) and thought I would post a picture. This picture is part of a picture I got from Pintre.st. Anyways, so I saw this and fell in love with the quote and wanted to share it with y'all because I think y'all will appreciate it as much as I have!


"Don't let comparison steal your joy."

11 comments:

God Alone Suffices said...

Oh my gosh, I needed to see this so badly! :) Love it!

Catholic Mutt said...

Wow! I just had a conversation about this with a good friend of mine an hour ago!! It's so true, isn't it?

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Ah, yes. Such a good reminder. Thanks!

JellyBelly said...

Oh my! What a great quote!

St. Rita's Roses said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

love that!

Lena said...

I have to remember this quote.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

AMEN! A powerful reminder. Thank you!!!

Grace in my Heart said...

Love it!

Patiently Waiting...... said...

Such a beautiful reminder! Thank you!

Made For Another World said...

I need this in every room of my home and at school. Thanks for the reminder!