background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm alive...

I've just been busy!

Best birthday weekend and then day and now week! :) My husband has been amazing! I plan on doing a picture post of all the festivities soon.

Also, although I have already emailed her...I wanted to mention to the world (the blogging world that is!) that I had the privilege of praying for Jeremiah...and for the second time! I told her that God must really want me to keep her and her beautiful family in my prayers!

The amazing thing about prayer buddies this time was that I had a strong calling to pray my rosary for Jeremiah and all her intentions. The thing that was different for me was that I do not pray the rosary but once a week but here I was feeling a strong calling to pray the rosary every.single.day. So, not only did I have the honor of praying for her, she also helped me with my prayer life! I did miss a few days, but that's it...I am hoping to keep praying my rosary as much as possible because I really feel like it helped to keep me anchored. So, Jeremiah...thank you! You helped me without even knowing it.

I also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to HE adopted me first for praying for me! Thank you!! I am still in awe that someone who has never met me before is willing to offer up prayers for me. So beautiful. AND, I received my bracelets in the mail today...you are too sweet, thank you!!!

Anyways, this post is going to have to end with this because I'm in the middle of making 50+ invites for my in-laws 40th anniversary celebration, and a list of other things...

I've felt so beyond blessed lately, even in the midst of all the busyness, and am so grateful for each and every blessing in my life...no matter how big or how small.

"Enjoy this moment. For this moment is your life."

3 comments:

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Happy birthday!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Hope you continue to experience God's blessing in your life! Have a great weekend! :)

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! Wow, a rosary every day? I am truly honored and touched. I am so grateful that you offered up so many prayers for me and my family (again!)

How appropriate - today is the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. I will pray for you in a special way today - in thanksgiving for being such a great prayer buddy!

XO