background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

God's gifts to us

Are everywhere.



But too often we are focused on the negative or busyness of life that we forget to slow down and see the beautiful picture He paints for us every single day.



I know I'm at fault, at times, when it comes to rushing through a day without taking time to thank God for the blessings in my life...

Like something as simple, but oh so grand, as the sky above!




"It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away."

The first two pictures were ones i took of the sky these last few days and the last was found on pinterest.

6 comments:

Karen said...

So true! And so important to remember.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I love when I can see the sun's rays coming down (like picture #2) ... I can just FEEL God's love radiating down. Its a goose-bumpy feeling.

JellyBelly said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Donna said...

Thanks for the beautiful reminders!

one joyful day said...

I love when you can see the rays too! Beautiful!

Becky said...

So so so true! It's really easy to get caught up in overlooking the blessings in our life. If we can just slow down long enough to look, they're all around us!