background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There are no coincidences

Tonight, I was checking the mail and was beaming from ear to ear upon opening up our second letter from the Pope Paul Institute. I read where they want to start and couldn't help but be filled with joy and hope and excitement at the start of this new journey.

And them I opened up another piece of mail. From a dear friend of mine who is just as crazy as I am...but also a faithful individual who trusts in God.

She said she was in the bookstore and saw this and felt compelled to send it to me:




So not only did I receive my second letter from Omaha, in which I've been anxiously awaiting, I also received a sweet letter from a friend with a Saint Gerard prayer card and novena.

Not a coincidence.

And the thing is, these past few months I've felt extremely close to St. Gerard, hello best.dream.ever and I know that he's praying and interceding for us-this amazing timing just reassures what I've been feeling.

Looking forward to all God has in store for us!

"You're going to be a great mommy. I know. I believe it...I just can't wait to see it." [My amazing husband told me this the other day]

11 comments:

Ania said...

Love those God-incidences!

JellyBelly said...

God-incidences are the best!!!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!!

I feel like it happens in my life all the time, and it's just such a wonderful reminder that nothing is meaningless, everything has purpose.

Rebecca said...

LOVE this! The little reminders that God and the saints are loving us and looking out for us make ALL the difference!

Love your hope and excitement - and that quote form your husband, awesome!

Mary said...

AWESOME!!!! and what your husband said brought tears to my eyes..and I know it's so true!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

IF husbands are amazing, aren't they? :)

Sew said...

Please send me your address....

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Nope, not a coincidence at all. :) PS the quote from your hubby made me cry!! What a sweetie!

Faith makes things possible said...

Exactly!!

Faith makes things possible said...

You got it!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Love your hubby's comment!!! <3
Keep track of these God-incidences! You are on your way to meet your baby! Im so excited for you!!!