background

Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick question!

I had my laparoscopic surgery two years ago and have the scars (and somewhat regular cycle!) to prove it.

From time to time my belly button scar hurts...not like a super painful kinda hurt, more of a discomfort kind of hurt.

It doesn't happen that often really, maybe only a few times...like now, which is why I'm asking y'all if y'all have experienced this.

Or am I just weird?
Or going crazy?
Or maybe just both!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I haven't had much trouble with mine (surgery in Aug 2010), but the last few days, it has itched like crazy.
I'm not sure that helps, but I hope your discomfort isn't anything major!

Ania said...

Does it happen when it rains? I know that might sound crazy but mine ache when it's rainy sometimes.

JellyBelly said...

My belly button incision doesn't bother me, but my larger laparotomy scar bothers me when it's about to rain. I feel like a weather vane!

Also, when I had my surgeries in Omaha they discovered that I had a huge adhesion going from my incision to my pelvis. No wonder I was in so much discomfort!

Anonymous said...

I feel this too. It really just comes and goes! It's so weird, that's so true. Glad I'm not the only one!

Megan L. said...

I have a scar on my back and it gets weird pains randomly.

Faith makes things possible said...

Glad to hear I'm not alone...

It's just weird and completely random I suppose'