background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just a weird cycle

Bfn.
Shocking?
Not so much!
A little bit of hope right before the "not pregnant" happened?
Always.

I will admit, I didn't even consider testing because there were very few signs (practically none) that led me to thinking I could be pregnant, but I wanted to follow the advice of y'all, and I do not regret it.

It's always good to cross things off the list and come up with a definite conclusion...

And my definite conclusion is weird, weird cycle-my progesterone must be really low.

I'm so excited to start taking steps (bring on the medicineshotssonograms!!) to regulating these wonky hormones of mine!


Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.”


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry about your bfn :( But that's exciting to start taking steps forward! Good luck as you move ahead!

Rebecca said...

So sorry :(. I'm glad you don't regret testing and aren't mad at us all though :).

Your hope in moving forward, it comes through in your words and I'm praying for quick answers and solutions!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Ugh. BFN's always stink no matter the circumstances. I have great hope for you, and your upcoming treatment...PPVI will have some answers!!

mrsblondies said...

Sorry about the BFN. I'm glad that you are looking forward to your treatment, and I think that you will probably have great results. I hope you are getting your hormone series done soon!

Mary said...

Ughhh I hate PCOS. :(!!!

do you know yet when youll be coming to omaha? Text me :) :)

Patiently Waiting...... said...

PPVI will help you!

Ania said...

Boo for wacky cycles, yay for treatments!

JellyBelly said...

Yes, bring on the treatment!!!! I know that Dr H is going to be able to help you!!

Made For Another World said...

Weird cycles stink- sorry you had one. Here's to moving forward with treatment!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

So sorry about the crappy cycle. Darn hormones!!!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

I HATE the hope before the BFN!!! HATE IT!!! But apparently it must be good for me or something, cuz God keeps making it obvious that I need to keep hoping...
Big hugs :(